Location: Region of Attiki, Athens, Greece
Client: Municipality of Psychico
The Project refers to the detailed construction design of the Municipality of Psychico drainage network, in Attiki, Athens, Greece.
The proposed works included:
- Surveying of existing drainage networks totalling over 20km.
- Hydrological analysis and forecasting of expected rainfall events.
- Hydraulic modelling of the entire system to establish network weakness and black spots.
- Proposed interventions to existing drainage network to alleviate flood problems.
- Proposed new drainage piping Φ600, Φ800, Φ1000, Φ1200 totalling over 5km.
- Services provided:
- Evaluation of existing drainage and flood relief network.
- Detailed design of drainage networks.
- Preparation of construction Tender documents
- Preparation of application form for EU co-financing in the 2007-2013 Programming Period
- Elaboration of a detailed GIS application including the existing and proposed network to serve as a maintenance and development management tool for the technical services of the Municipality.