Location: Region of Attiki, Athens, Greece
Client: Region of Attiki
Years: 2013 - on going
The Project refers to the detailed and construction design of the Municipalities of Koropi and Peania Main Sewerage Network and Sewage Treatment Plant, East Attiki, Athens, Greece
Construction Design of 17.0 km, Φ300 – Φ1100 Sewerage Networks
Treatment Plant proposed works included:
- Screening, Pretreatment
- Primary Treatment, Sedimentation
- Activated Sludge Secondary Treatment
- Nitrogen & Phosphorus Removal
- Sedimentation tanks
- UV Disinfection
- Sludge Treatment and Disposal
- Sea Outfall 1.0 km
- Population Equivalent 136,000 ca
- STP Capacity 25,000 m3/d
- Forecast for TSE Irrigation after Tertiary Treatment
- Evaluation of existing sewerage networks studies.
- Detailed and Structural Design of Main Sewerage Networks.
- Detailed and Structural Design of Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Detailed and Structural Design of Sea Outfall.
- Preparation of Main Sewerage Networks Construction Documents.
- Preparation of Sewage Treatment Plant Construction Documents.
- Preparation of Sea Outfall Construction Documents.