Location: Region of South Aegean, Greece
Client: Prefecture of Dodecanese, Municipality of Leros
Years: 1998 – 2001, 2003 – 2008
The Project refers to the design of the sewer network and associated wastewater treatment plant for the Municipality of Leros, in the island of Leros, Greece.
The proposed works included:
- The 54km sewerage network with Φ200, Φ250, Φ315, Φ400 piping.
- Required pumping Stations
- An extended aeration treatment plant with 10.000pe capacity
- A sea outfall
- Design of the required supporting structures
- Sewer network – outline and detailed design
- Topographic Surveying
- Structural design of pumping stations & associated reservoirs
- Electromechanical design and dimensioning if pumping stations and associated equipment
- Preparation of construction Tender documents
- Preparation of application form for EU co-financing in the 2000-2006 Programming Period