Location: Region of Attiki, Marcopoulo, Greece
Client: Municipality of Marcopoulo
Years: 1997 – 2002
The Project refers to the design of the 14.35 km long Porto Rafti – Marcopoulo Sewer Main and the four Central Pumping Stations, 42.0 km Marcopoulo Town sewerage networks and two local pumping stations, 67.1 km Agios Spyridonas Porto Rafti area sewerage networks and two local pumping stations, 51,7 km Agios Nicolaos Porto Rafti area sewerage networks and two local pumping stations, 84.0 km Prassia-Vourcari Porto Rafti area sewerage networks and three local pumping stations.
The proposed works included:
- Sewerage network with Φ200, Φ250, Φ315, Φ400, Φ600 and Φ1000 piping.
- Required pumping Stations
- Internal and External Sewer network – outline and detailed design
- Topographic Surveying
- Geotechnical investigation
- Structural detailed design of pumping stations
- Electromechanical design and dimensioning of pumping stations and associated equipment
- Preparation of construction Tender Documents