Location: Region of South Aegean, Naxos Island, Cyclades, Greece
Client: Municipality of Naxos
Years: 1996 – 2002
The Project refers to the design of the Municipality of Naxos sewer network and associated wastewater treatment plant for the Municipality of Naxos and Agios Arsenios, Glynado, Galanado and Vivlos rural communities Sewage Treatment Plant, in the island of Naxos, in the Cyclades Greece.
The proposed works included:
- Sewerage network with Φ200, Φ250, Φ315, Φ400 piping.
- Required pumping Stations
- An extended aeration treatment plant with 24.000pe capacity
- A sea outfall
- Design of the required supporting structures
- Internal and External Sewer network – outline and detailed design
- Topographic Surveying
- Structural detailed design of pumping stations & associated reservoirs
- Electromechanical design and dimensioning of pumping stations and associated equipment
- Environmental Impact Study of External Works and Treatment Plant
- Preparation of construction Tender Documents