Location: Region of South Aegean, Greece
Client: Municipality of Thera
Years: 1988 – 1992
The Project refers to the design of the sewer network and associated wastewater treatment plant for the Municipality of Thera, in the island of Thera (Santorini), Greece.
The proposed works included:
- The 35km sewerage network with Φ200, Φ250, Φ315, Φ400 piping.
- Required pumping Stations
- An extended aeration treatment plant with 10.000pe capacity
- A sea outfall
- Design of the required supporting structures
- Sewer network – outline and detailed design
- Topographic Surveying
- Structural design of pumping stations & associated reservoirs
- Electromechanical design and dimensioning of pumping stations and associated equipment
- Preparation of construction Tender documents